JOIN OUR SCHOOL
We are delighted you are considering Bloombreed Schools!
At Bloombreed Schools, we understand choosing the next step in your child’s learning journey will be one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. We are highly invested in admitting new families and students who believe in our culture of community, academic rigour, and whole-child development.
We encourage every new family to connect with us before beginning the application process. This allows us to better understand the needs of your family as we guide you through the admissions process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. and will respond within 2-3 Working Days.
We have Online and Physical/In-Person Admission options.
Physical/In-Person Admission Option
STEP 1: Click HERE to fill the admissions form and submit online or purchase the admission form from any of the centres listed below
STEP 2: Pay the Application Fee of N10,000 into Access Bank Acct. No.0005344165 Bloombreed High School. Then Send evidence of payment via WhatsApp to +2347039047680 (for the Boarding school) or +2348075154825 (for the Day School) or via email to [email protected].
STEP 3: If a hard copy form was purchased, kindly complete the form and return to the centre or scan and email the form to [email protected]. A member of our team will be in touch with you via the telephone numbers provided on the form to provide further guidance and confirm the date of entrance exam.
Online Admission Option
After completing Steps 1 and 2 above, a member of our team will contact you.
Entrance Examination Dates
- Age: Candidates must be at least 10 years old in the year of admission.
- Class: Candidates must have completed at least Year/Primary Five (5) before they can be considered for admission.
- Selection Process: Before pupils can be admitted, they must sit and pass a written examination comprising Mathematics, English and General Paper. They will also attend an interview after sitting the examination. Virtual interviews will be conducted for online candidates.
- Independence: Pupils must be able to wash their own clothes, look after themselves and keep their belongings safe, clean and tidy.
- Health: As a fully residential boarding school, pupils are required to be in a good state of health in order to be able to cope with the demands and requirements of living with minimal support in a boarding school. Therefore, pupils who have conditions which require special care and attention for which we may not have the facilities or the skills with which to look after them satisfactorily may not be admitted. Failure to declare such health conditions prior to being offered admission may lead to withdrawal of the admission offer at any point in the academic year.
- Transfer Students: Students on transfer from other schools are required to produce their previous results, transfer certificate/testimonial or letter of recommendation from their previous schools.
Admission Form Selling Centres
RA International School (RAIS) NLNG Residential Area Bonny Island, Rivers State.
The PlayPen School, Rumuibekwe
GRA, Port Harcourt
The Grove School
GRA, Port Harcourt
K’ Daves School
Lakeland International School, Ogunu, Warri
Startrite Model School
9, Ikenga Street,
Beside CVC filling Station
Off Refinery Road, Ekpan, Warri
Lifevision International Schools
61, Nepa Line, Off Aka Road, Uyo
The Fairland International Schools
Osongama Estate, Off Oron Road, Uyo
Sureway Model Academy
Osongama Estate, Uyo
Ideal Preparatory School, Eket