In accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education, the school runs a six-year programme. This is divided into two sections:
- Early Years Foundation School (EYFS)/Crèche –this spans through age three months to 5 years. It is designed to lay a solid foundation –for the children– with a blend of Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and Montessori Curriculum (both of which are Play-Based) delivered by seasoned EYFS Practitioners.
- Key Stage 1 & 2- This spans ages 5 through 10. It is also known as primary education and the stage where pupils are prepared for entrance examinations into secondary schools.
- Key Stage 3– This spans the first three years of secondary education. The first three years are spent in the Junior Secondary School where they are prepared for the Cambridge Lower Secondary School Checkpoint, the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) of the Federal Government and the Junior Secondary Certificate Examinations (JSCE) of the State Government.
- Key Stage 4– The next and last three years of secondary education.
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
At the Senior Secondary School, students are prepared for the following national and international examinations:
- WASSCE – West African Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- IGCSE – International General Certificate of Secondary Education
- UME (JAMB) – Universities Matriculation Examinations
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Tests
Department of Science
The department offers a wide range of science subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Basic Science, Physical and Health Education and Agricultural Science. We mother clubs like JETS, Sustainable and farmers Clubs.
We have well dedicated, innovative and qualified teachers with excellent inspiring spirits, who develop our students’ skills through project works that encourage a systematic approach to problem-solving.
Our students participate in projects, exhibitions, science talks, field trips and excursions which make teaching and learning of science practical-oriented, this adequately prepares our students to pursue careers in science and technology.
Our laboratories are well equipped to international standards to facilitate learning.
We prepare our students to participate in both national and international competition (Olympiad), and due to the ingenuity of our students, we are among few schools selected to participate in Nxplorer project 2017 to showcase their self-designed projects to solve our nation’s problems in the areas of food, water and energy.
At Bloombreed Schools, learning of science is educative, interactive, and fun. Think of science! Think of Bloombreed!!
The Bloombreed High School offers our students the opportunity to become involved in any of our student groups. Our extracurricular activities are a crucial component in our vision of developing the all-round personalities of students. During their experience at Bloombreed , Students can participate in quizzes, debates, seminars and symposia. They also have the opportunity to hear from a host of guest lecturers who broaden the perspective of our student population. Key Clubs and Social groups existing in the school are:
- Chef and Stitches
- Chess and Scrabble
- Bible Club
- Environmental Club
- Young Farmers